Poellinger Inc. has recent received Factory Advanced Certified Training (F.A.C.T.) from StonePeak Ceramics to install their Plane large porcelain tile. Offering modular sizes up to an astounding 5' X 10', this collection is the first panel option of its kind. With features of engineered porcelain, including amazing flexibility, Plane panels are crack resistant, mold resistant, heat and frost proof, with no artificial binders and no VOC emissions. Available in twenty-two beautiful colors, Plane is ideal for interiors, exteriors, counter tops, veneers, and much more. Learn more at www.stonepeakceramics.com.
As a Certified and Registered Accredited Contractor with the Air Barrier Association of America, Poellinger Inc. can help make your building or home efficient, safe and comfortable.
Poellinger Inc. was featured in a 1995 issue of "Construction Dimensions", an industry magazine from the Association of Wall & Ceiling Industries. Poellinger Inc.'s creativity and commitment to the customer saved a hotel $250,000 in potential lost revenue by repairing the water-damaged building without taking the guest rooms out of commission. To read the article, click here.
- Lifetime Member of the Association of the Wall & Ceiling Industry (AWCI)
- Certified Dryvit Contractor—Dryvit Systems, Inc.
- Certified for WR Grace Cementitious Fire Proofing
- Certified Wall & Ceiling Industry Estimator—Carter School of Estimating
- Certified in Structural Framing Installation—Assoc. of Wall & Ceiling Industries International
- Certified in Scaffold Installation—OSHA
- A-D Fire Protection Intumescent Coatings
- Metacaulk Fire Stopping Sealants
- Certified EIFSmart Contractor—Assoc. of Wall & Ceiling Industries International
- Certified Mold Loss Prevention—Chelsea Group
- Certified Mold Loss Prevention—Indoor Air Quality Association
- Certified Steel Framing Doing it Right—Assoc. of Wall & Ceiling Industries International
- Certified Stucco Doing it Right—Assoc. of Wall & Ceiling Industries International
- Certified in Jahn Restoration Mortars—Cathedral Stone Products
- Certified for Hilti Fire Safing
- Certified Icynene Spray Foam Contractor
- Certified Fellert Specialty Acoustic Panel System Contractor
- Certified licensed installer of U.S. Fireproofing products (Rockwool)
- Certified Gypsum Doing it Right—Assoc. of Wall & Ceiling Industries International
- Certified installer of lead-lined gypsum board—Wisconsin and Minnesota Departments of Health
- Certified STYROFOAM™ Brand Spray Polyurethane Foam Applicator--DOW THERMAX™ Wall System
- Certified and Registered Accredited Contractor with the Air Barrier Association of America (click here for certificate)
In April of 2012, property and casualty insurer, ACUITY, presented Poellinger Inc. with the ACUITY Safety Award as one of the businesses that ensure the safest workplaces.